Saturday 10 September 2016

Present Simple and Present Progressive



affirmativenegativequestion
I/you/we/they   I play.I do not play.Do I play?
he/she/itHe plays.He does not play.Does he play?

http://www.ego4u.com/en/cram-up/grammar/simple-present/form

Excersizes are at the bottom of the page of the link above.

affirmitive                                    negative                                 questions

I                 am playing                  I         am not playing                      Am I playing?
You            are playing                You     are not playing                Are you playing?
He/She/it    is playing              He/she/it   is not playing             Is he/she/it playing?
We              are playing               We         are not playing                   Are we playing?

No comments:

Post a Comment